8.30.2026

Biking

Hi Dear Readers!

I hope this post finds you and brings you joy, insight, and/or actions steps for defeating the Diabolical Forces in the Universe (DFUs).

I am specifically contributing to the DFU demise through intentional action this weekend. This action is manifested through bike rides.

Of course, I continue to generally contribute to the DFU demise through intentional positive lifestyle choices: driving less; biking more; shopping local; boycotting shopping online; boycotting social and mainstream media (SMSM).

I know I harp on it a lot, but the last contribution - boycotting SMSM - is one of the most potent intentional actions you can do to deprive the DFUs of their existence. Because, as many of you may already know, their existence depends SOLELY on the Attention Economy. That economy needs to collapse, if humanity is to have any hope of surviving the AI revolution.

Well, I gotta go prep for an impending bike ride. Today, it's riding the Great Sauk Trail, with the Wisconsin Bike Group (WBG). Then, I'll be dropping a bike off at the bike shoppe to have a minor technical issue looked at, and hopefully resolved. I need to meal prep and make a massive salad this afternoon. There was talk of a family boating outing later in the day, but some technical difficulties and weather challenges may (and likely will) derail that. I hope I am proven wrong, though.

Fin.

No comments: