9.20.2026

Sunday Funday

Today - or rather tonight - is possibly the Yom Kippur high holiday. I don't typically observe it. And I don't see that changing.

However, this presents and opportunity for a Church of Bike With Joe holiday observance we'll call Sunday Funday - a high holiday only in the literal sense of being high on life.

Sunday Funday is not limited to a specific day/time of the year, may recur frequently, and floats in an "as needed" kind of way.

Today's Sunday Funday is observed by way of absolute social and mainstream media (SMSM) fasting and intentionality around the demise of Diabolical Forces in the Universe (DFUs). Adherents are encouraged to engage in analog (not digital) activities and commune with the Real World vs the online one.

Even writing this post may conflict with the letter (though not the spirit) of the holiday. So, I shall bid thee adieu!

Fin.

No comments: