10.06.2026

You Know What They Say

It's Day 2 of my week long wellness challenge to Forsake Humanity. So far, it is going well. 

On Day 1, the main observation I had is that the old adage "ignorance is bliss" is very much true...I am at peace and feeling content AF. 

As Day 2 begins, I am having the realization that a Forsaken Humanity is capable of some really dumb s**t. It's Schrodingerian dumb s**t, since I'm unable to observe it directly whilst I am on the challenge, per se. But I am a little worried Humanity may not survive the week.

I will survive the week though, and that's really all that matters when it comes to wellness challenges. If all goes to plan, I will actually emerge from the challenge stronger than I was before, mentally, physically, and spiritually, as is par for the course with these types of endeavors.

Fin.

No comments: